Hi all,

I followed the instruction "Q: How do I create a zone?" in http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zones/faq/#sa_create, created a zone named zone1. But zone1 can't boot, it is said some error about IP address. My system is s10u5_b02 X86.

I want to use shared-IP mode to configure zone1, because I have only one NIC.
Could you give me some hints to configure it?

Here is the detailed information about my system:
bash-3.00# cat /etc/release
                       Solaris 10 5/08 s10x_u5wos_02 X86
          Copyright 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                       Use is subject to license terms.
                          Assembled 12 November 2007
bash-3.00# id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root)
bash-3.00# zonecfg -z zone1
zonecfg:zone1> info
zonename: zone1
zonepath: /zone/zone1
brand: native
autoboot: true
bootargs:
pool:
limitpriv:
scheduling-class:
ip-type: shared
inherit-pkg-dir:
       dir: /lib
inherit-pkg-dir:
       dir: /platform
inherit-pkg-dir:
       dir: /sbin
inherit-pkg-dir:
       dir: /usr
net:
address: 129.158.215.197 #<----Here IP address is my global zone's IP.
       physical: bge0
zonecfg:zone1>
bash-3.00# zoneadm -z zone1 boot
zoneadm: zone 'zone1': bge0:1: could not bring network interface up: address in
use by zone 'global': Cannot assign requested address
zoneadm: zone 'zone1': call to zoneadmd failed
bash-3.00#