Hi Gurus

Can we allocate Virtual processors to individual zones. (Like say, with
a dual core processor on V890, Can I allocate each one to individual

Platform: Solaris 10 08/07

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient and may be subject to
copyright. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the e-mail and its attachments from your system. You
must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the
intended recipient. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail and any attachments is
not an opinion of RailCorp unless stated or apparent from its content. RailCorp
is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or any
attachments. RailCorp will not incur any liability resulting directly or
indirectly as a result of the recipient accessing any of the attached files
that may contain a virus.