As long as it is not zone path, you can do it while zone is running.

1. First umount /zone_path/root/<mount_point> from the global zone.
2. use zonecfg -z <zone_name>, and delete that mountpoint, using rm dir

3. next mount /zone_path/root/<new_mount> from the global zone
4. Add this mount using zonecfg.