I installed the 10_recommended patchset on a machine that had a running zone.
The host machine and the running zone appear to be ok but when I try to install
an additional zone the new zone gets created but it won't go through the sys
config routine and you can't change the root password ( permission denied) even
though you can login via zlogin. I took an identical T2000 without the
10_reccommended patchset and I can create as many working zones as I want.
Could this be a part of 120011-14 patch problem?

---Paul Mangan