Hey Bill,

The pool.importance property constraint is a 64-bit integer that
designates the relative importance of a pool as defined by the
administrator.  Think of it as a nice setting for the resource
scheduler where values increasingly greater than the default of
1 increase the relative importance of the pool.  Values
decreasingly lower than the default of 1 decreases the relative

By the way, this is one of the resource control features that I
am adding into the next release of the Zone Manager.

Have a great day!