Hi,

Generally if unsure what the zone's going go to be used for over the
time and you are not concerned about disk space, go with the whole
root zone "create -b".

Sparse root zones can end up creating obstacles, and in my opinion
should be used only if disk space's limited. Furthermore sparse zones
couple the global zone with local zone, hence decreasing portability.