Hello Steffen,

SW> [attempt to bcc this alias seemed to have failed]

SW> If you have been waiting for the fixes to be able to use IP Instances
SW> with the GigaSwift NICs (ce), they are now in OpenSolaris, and I have
SW> tested them with Nevada build 80, currently available within Sun. I
SW> don't know when build 80 ISOs will be on opensolaris.org. The bits have
SW> to go through at least four to six week soak testing in Nevada before a
SW> back port to Solaris 10 can be released.

http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-118777-12-1
Problem Description:

6606507 ce driver needs to work with Solaris 10 IP Instances

Well, according to patch 118777-12 CR 6606507 is fixed by it.
I guess it's a mistake... ???

--
Best regards,
 Robert Milkowski                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]