What happens when you have multiple zones setup each running a
specific instance of an application that is hard coded to talk to
itself via 127.0.0.1 ?

I think it will work as I saw some example zone netstat output stuff
but just want to ask about this.

       /\                        Sean O'Neill
      \\ \                       Sun Microsystems, Inc.
     \ \\ /
    / \/ / /                     13750 US 281 North
   / /   \//\                    Suite 270
   \//\   / /                    San Antonio, TX   78232
    / / /\ /
     / \\ \                      Phone:        (703) 485-4658
      \ \\                       Internal Ext: x81506
       \/                        Office Fax:   (703) 485-4658
                                 E-Mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]