Mads Toftum wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 07:00:36AM -0700, Jerry Jelinek wrote:
>> We made an internal roadmap almost a year ago but I
>> don't think we ever posted it on
>> We haven't revisited that since then but I think
>> the overall priorities are probably still pretty
>> much the same.  I'll see if there is any reason not
>> to post that, and if not, put a copy on the zones
>> page.
> That would be incredibly useful. Bonus points for coupling with a list
> of features and which sxce/s10 they went into.

The roadmap is more about looking ahead than back to what
we have already done.  Here is the main features for S10,
working backwards.  Sorry, I have a hard time keeping track
of the dates that marketing assigns to the S10 update releases.

For the sxce releases all of these have been integrated for quite a
while, except for S8MA, so unless you are going back more than
6 months you have all of this in any recent sxce build.

S10 08/07 (update 4)
     Improved Resource Management (duckhorn)
     IP Instances
     Live Upgrade support
     BrandZ and the lx brand
     Solaris 8 Migration Assistant (unbundled)

S10 update 3
     Rename and Move
     Clone (ZFS integration currently only in opensolaris)
     Configurable privileges
     DTrace support
     Boot arguments

S10 update 2
     ZFS integration (delegated datasets, not cloning)