Jerry,

  Thanks for pointing this out!  I caught the phrase "Dynamic Resource
Pools that enables CPU resources to be dedicated" in the howtoguide
listed below and I thought that was what Maciej was referring to.

Google points me to http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1592/6mhahuooo
which defines "dedicated-cpu resource".

Thanks,

Bill

--
William Aiken          Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone: 781.442.3312    ISV Engineering