From: Mike Gerdts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 9:04 PM
To: Anne Moore
Subject: Re: [zones-discuss] can non-zones see less RAM than global?

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Anne Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi Mike, ohhh, I wish I could use that capped-memory! I'm on update 3,
> so my  zones don't support it. Bummer.
>  Thanks for the response

Pay attention to the "or recent patches" part of my reply.  You could be on
the initial release of Solaris 10 (before update 1) with the kernel +
libzonecfg/zonecfg/zoneadm patches that are at least as new as the version
that came with Solaris 10 U4 and you can use the features.  Saying that you
need to be on "Solaris 10 Update X" is a convenient way but commonly
inaccurate way to give an indication of the patches required.

Mike Gerdts