From: Anne Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 10:38 AM
To: 'zones-discuss@opensolaris.org'
Subject: RE: [zones-discuss] can non-zones see less RAM than global?

 <<I doubt it. If Oracle is taking 1/2 of physical memory by default, it
will probably do so whether you have 4GB or 40GB.>>

Probably so. But I'm using Zones here, so it may be a different story all
together.

<<page 94 of http://www.sun.com/blueprints/0505/819-2679.pdf has tunables
for Oracle 9>>

Thanks. I'm using Oracle 10g 2. I'll see if I can find a article for that.
(Unfortunately, I don't have a sun solve service plan!)

Thanks for the help

Anne