Hi Enda,the Solaris  release is 8/07.
What I really need is move the zone (doing like an ufsdump) and let it
becaming a global zone and not a zone in a another system.

This is because we didn't have a new Sun blade so we created a zone in
another machine then the oracle/application people could work in the
meantime we order another system.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Enda O'Connor ( Sun Micro Systems Ireland)