Crambit Team wrote:
> Hi Enda,
> the Solaris  release is 8/07.
> What I really need is move the zone (doing like an ufsdump) and let it
> becaming a global zone and not a zone in a another system.

not that I'm aware of ( making a non-global zone be a global zone somewhere
else)
Sorry I missed that bit of vital info in previous mail.

un-doable I would imagine as zones would not have the files/binaries need to
actually
physically boot a system ( due to SUNW_PKG_HOLLOW=true on some core packages )

I'd suggest installing oracle on target machine and importing DB to it.
then rebuild indexes etc.

Is there some other reason for not being able to do above ( ie import oracle DB
)

Enda