Gael wrote:
> Hello, hello
>
> With the release of Solaris 10 0508, the feature that appears the most
> appealing for us is the new cpu capping ability... Will that feature
> be available thru a patch to avoid liveupgrading a lot of systems ?
> Which other  features are benefitial to zones in U5 ?
> Regards

the patch would be 127127-11/127128-11 (SPARC/x86 )  Kernel Update
patches. These require other patches BTW.
Also remember to install latest rev of patch utilites first (
119254/119255 : SPARC/x86 )

Actually if you have diskspace, then I recommend using LiveUpgrade to
apply these patches, as it has the following benefits
1 only downtime is reboot
2 gives user the ability to rollback the changes.

Enda