gael martinez wrote:
> hello Enda,
>
> we do use liveupgrade but as we are using whole zones on dedicated
> individual veritas vxvm ufs filesystems ( to allow mobility) it is
> currently still a very painful approach.
In that case. please make sure to first apply the highest rev of
119254/119255 that is available.
then any required patches for 127127-11
then prior to installing 127127-11 run
patchadd -a 127127-11

this does a dryrun ( modifies no files on system ) and might catch
issues with unpatchable zones etc, before any damage is permanent.
The output from -a will be verbose ( well same as normal patchadd ), but
make sure to parse it and examine any errors that it might uncover.
Only then proceed to installing 127127-11
( please make sure that there is sufficient space in / and /var/ and
/var/run, in the latter case, best to have 150M available. the other
file systems should have at least 350M free.

Enda