Anne Moore wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I am talking about the Solaris Management Console. I
> have a whole-root zone and those two services are running. However, there is
> no /usr/sbin/smc in my whole-root zone. It's like the whole-root
> installation didn't even install it. Very odd.

SUNWmcc, which is the package that includes /usr/sbin/smc, is for some
reason marked "hollow", that its contents should be installed only on
the global zone, but the package should appear for bookkeeping purposes
in local zones.

Why this is I could not tell you, but it does explain why /usr/sbin/smc
is not installed in your zone.