Elkhaoul:

Just a simple search on google gave me many links, one of which is:
http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/bind9-chroot.html

But I don't see any purpose in buidling chroot bind server on Solaris
10: just create a non-global zone and set up the bind server (or
whichever server you want to keep in a chroot jail).