It's hard to keep up with everything happening in the OpenSolaris
universe-- for example, I missed this great PSARC case written
by Peter Memishian:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2008/265/

The upshot of this is that pfiles(1) is soon going to be a lot more
useful when applied to processes which use TLI-- a good example is
rpcbind-- for which you'll now be able to see local and remote
endpoints for the various RPC things it is doing.

I bring this up on zones-discuss because Peter notes in the
case that he was specifically motivated to do this work in order to
benefit users of zones.

Thanks Peter!

        -dp