Hello All,

I have a Sparc 11/06 Solaris 10 system with the 120011-14 kernel patch
installed.  I have been testing Zone cloning and have the source zone
(labzone) existing on the / file system and the clone zone configured
(clonezone) for the /export/home file system both are UFS file systems.

When I issue the "zoneadm -z clonezone clone labzone" I end up with an
exit code of 255 and the resulting log shows thousands of "cpio: Attempt
to pass a file to itself." and the source zone is then listed as

I then need to uninstall and re-install the NGZ to access again.

I do not find any bugs for this issue and wanted to check if anyone else
has seen this trouble.  Also on my x86 system I am able to clone without
issues though the kernel patch is not at the 120012-14 revision.

Geoff Shipman - (303) 272-9955
Systems Technology Service Center - Operating System
Solaris and Network Technology Domain
Americas Systems Technology Service Center