Hi I seem to have found a small problem with zoneadm

I have configured a zone called "2" in this case.

I have two running zones with IDs 1 and 2 as below

When I try and install the zone named "2" it seems to pick up the zone
with the instance ID of 2 instead and gives me an error saying install
operation is invalid for running zones.

See example below.

Is this a known issue?

# zoneadm list -cv
   ID NAME             STATUS     PATH                           BRAND
   IP
    0 global           running    /                              native
   shared
    1 ub               running    /pools/zones/ub                lx
   shared
    2 c5               running    /pools/zones/c5                lx
   shared
    - zclone           installed  /pools/zones/zclone            native
   shared
    - centos_zone      installed  /pools/zones/centos_zone       lx
   shared
    - lxu_zclone       installed  /pools/zones/lxu_zclone        lx
   shared
    - lxc4_zclone      installed  /pools/zones/lxc4_zclone       lx
   shared
    - lxc5_zclone      installed  /pools/zones/lxc5_zclone       lx
   shared
    - 2                configured /pools/zones/2                 native
   shared
# zoneadm -z 2 install
zoneadm: zone '2': install operation is invalid for running zones.