On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 07:02:32AM -0600, Jerry Jelinek wrote:
>> - in the case of a forced attach why don't we run the brand callback?
> That is really the definition of forced.  We don't do anything when
> forced except change the state of the zone to installed.

hm.  that differs from my concept of a forced operation, which
i thought always meant, do all the same things you normally do, but
ignore any errors encountered along the way.

if we do a forced boot, do we invoke the brand boot callback?

if you leave it as is, could you document this behavior in the dtd