[I've removed the internal address from this reply.]

Hidehiko Jono writes:
> I wonder Explicit-IP zones make this config running.
> But, Explicit-IP zones make no sense so that CU want to make about 20
> zones on each server.

You should not need to use exclusive IP stack instances in order to
make this work.  Ordinary shared stack instances will work fine.  In
fact, zones really have nothing to do with this.

The only thing you need is a load balancer that supports the
configuration desired.  That's one of the claimed advantages for DSR
-- the servers themselves are ordinary IP nodes, and need not know
that DSR is going on.

(Note that doing load balancing across multiple zones on the same
machine, while possible, might not make operational sense.)