the customer issue

I am attempting to make a global zone filesystem /dev/dsk/c4t4d0s0 available to two non-global zones

The global zone is ldev6 and the non-global zones are ldev7 and ldev8. Here is what I did.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/]# zonecfg -z ldev7
zonecfg:ldev7> add fs
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set dir=/shared
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set special=/dev/dsk/c4t4d0s0
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set raw=/dev/rdsk/c4t4d0s0
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set type=ufs
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> end
zonecfg:ldev7> verify
zonecfg:ldev7> commit
zonecfg:ldev7> exit

I then rebooted the ldev7 non-global zone and received this message.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/]# zoneadm -z ldev7 boot
zoneadm: zone 'ldev7': fsck of '/dev/rdsk/c4t4d0s0' failed with exit status 39; run fsck manually
zoneadm: zone 'ldev7': call to zoneadmd failed

I received this message on the ldev7 console.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/]# zlogin -C ldev7
[Connected to zone 'ldev7' console]
[NOTICE: Zone booting up]

[NOTICE: Zone boot failed]

The filesystem is currently mounted in the global zone. Do I need to umount the filesystem in the global zone and run fsck to allow the ldev7 zone to boot?
_*
What does the customer need to do to resolve this issue? Can he create these two non global zones*_
--
<http://www.sun.com>      * Kathleen Hains *

*Sun Microsystems, Inc.*
Canada
Phone 1-800-USA-4SUN Option 2 + Case ID
**If unavailable, option 0 for next agent**
Business Hours - Mon-Fri 21:30 - 06:00PM EST (09:30pm to 06:00AM)
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Duty Manager 902-563-4845 X 73866
<http://www.sun.com>

Tier 2 Operational Commitment I am... Through technical expertise, customer service skills and leveraging Sun Service Americas, I provide effective and timely solutions to customers while consistently meeting commitments and exceeding expectations. An advocate for Sun's Customers enabling timely access to Sun Services * Live it * Own it * Breathe it*