the customer issue

I am attempting to make a global zone filesystem /dev/dsk/c4t4d0s0 available to two non-global zones

The global zone is ldev6 and the non-global zones are ldev7 and ldev8. Here is what I did.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/]# zonecfg -z ldev7
zonecfg:ldev7> add fs
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set dir=/shared
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set special=/dev/dsk/c4t4d0s0
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set raw=/dev/rdsk/c4t4d0s0
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> set type=ufs
zonecfg:ldev7:fs> end
zonecfg:ldev7> verify
zonecfg:ldev7> commit
zonecfg:ldev7> exit

I then rebooted the ldev7 non-global zone and received this message.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/]# zoneadm -z ldev7 boot
zoneadm: zone 'ldev7': fsck of '/dev/rdsk/c4t4d0s0' failed with exit status 39; run fsck manually
zoneadm: zone 'ldev7': call to zoneadmd failed

I received this message on the ldev7 console.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/]# zlogin -C ldev7
[Connected to zone 'ldev7' console]
[NOTICE: Zone booting up]

[NOTICE: Zone boot failed]

The filesystem is currently mounted in the global zone. Do I need to umount the filesystem in the global zone and run fsck to allow the ldev7 zone to boot?
What does the customer need to do to resolve this issue? Can he create these two non global zones*_
<>      * Kathleen Hains *

*Sun Microsystems, Inc.*
Phone 1-800-USA-4SUN Option 2 + Case ID
**If unavailable, option 0 for next agent**
Business Hours - Mon-Fri 21:30 - 06:00PM EST (09:30pm to 06:00AM)
Duty Manager 902-563-4845 X 73866

Tier 2 Operational Commitment I am... Through technical expertise, customer service skills and leveraging Sun Service Americas, I provide effective and timely solutions to customers while consistently meeting commitments and exceeding expectations. An advocate for Sun's Customers enabling timely access to Sun Services * Live it * Own it * Breathe it*