Maciej Browarski wrote:
> Hello,
> When I type zone install, all packages from global zone are installed in
> non-global zone.
> How can I select packages which I like to have in non-global zone
> (similar configuration  when install solaris  10 and we can custom
> install) ?
> Regards,
This isn't configurable at zonecfg level.
i.ei zoneadm install will just install all packages from global zone to each
ngz being
Packages installed via pkgadd -G are not installed in NGZ, but these would
typically be
packages for usrland software, like a webserver perhaps.

There is no concept of metaclusters in relation to zones, you just get the
packages that
are installed in the global zone replicated into each non global zone.