This is something that I would really like to see implemented. In
particular, it would be nice to have something like a Global Zone with
SUNWCXall and then be able to build Local Zones with SUNWCrnet for
minimized whole root zones for webservers and the like and Local Zones
with SUNWCuser for other uses like SunRay servers.