I've started working with snv_89 and found the following problem:

# zlogin testzone02 df -k
Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
/                          0   37833 52390967     1%    /
/dev                       0       0       0     0%    /dev
/lib                 2062186  502546 1497775    26%    /lib

The underlying storage is a ZFS Dataset, and the capacity of the zone root is 
based on the quota set on the dataset.  I've set refquota  and reservation and 
others just in case there was an undocumented change but to no avail.

This isn't a major issue because the capacity and values are still correct, but 
users do find it annoying and in some cases it is breaking monitoring scripts.

There are several bugs that look close but uncertain as to whether a bug exists 
for this yet or not.


This message posted from opensolaris.org
zones-discuss mailing list

Reply via email to