On S10 8/07 I just created a zone with a zonepath on a ZFS fs, and it
seems to work correctly:

global# zlogin ozone
# df -k
Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
/                    1007529   81998  925531     9%    /
/dev                 1007529   81998  925531     9%    /dev
...

global# zonecfg -z ozone
zonecfg:ozone> info
zonename: ozone
zonepath: /tmpool/ozone
...

global# zfs list
NAME     USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
tmpool  80.2M   904M  80.1M  /tmpool

-----------------------------------

On nv88 I get the same behavior.

What type of dataset are you using - file system or zvol? Would you
send the output of "zfs list"?



On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Ben Rockwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've started working with snv_89 and found the following problem:
>
> <pre>
> # zlogin testzone02 df -k
> Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
> /                          0   37833 52390967     1%    /
> /dev                       0       0       0     0%    /dev
> /lib                 2062186  502546 1497775    26%    /lib
> </pre>
>
> The underlying storage is a ZFS Dataset, and the capacity of the zone root is 
> based on the quota set on the dataset.  I've set refquota  and reservation 
> and others just in case there was an undocumented change but to no avail.
>
> This isn't a major issue because the capacity and values are still correct, 
> but users do find it annoying and in some cases it is breaking monitoring 
> scripts.
>
> There are several bugs that look close but uncertain as to whether a bug 
> exists for this yet or not.
>
> Thanks.
>
> benr.
>
>
> This message posted from opensolaris.org
> _______________________________________________
> zones-discuss mailing list
> zones-discuss@opensolaris.org
>



-- 
--JeffV
_______________________________________________
zones-discuss mailing list
zones-discuss@opensolaris.org

Reply via email to