Sure :-)

Both Sun Cluster and AVS introduce new services. Some of them
(eg. global-devices & system/nws_scm) are dependent on
milestone/single-user and add filesystem/local as their dependent.

If we were to move filesystem/local into ms/single-user,
it would create a dependency loop between those services and
SMF doesn't allow it.

eg.

fs/local <- ms/single-user <- system/nws_scm <- fs/local

Oups!

-- Renaud