On 10/06/08 21:38, Glenn Faden wrote:
> Max,
> The default route option is not specific to TX zones. However, it is
> intended for environments where your zones aren't sharing the same
> physical interfaces.  This feature sets the default route for an
> interface so I don't think it will provide the functionality you are
> looking for.
> --Glenn

Hi Glenn,

The preliminary documents say the same thing, that the 'defrouter' is
for the interface.

I see an opportunity to clarify the behavior as my initial expectation
was that since the defrouter attribute is set in a zone's configuration,
it applies to the zone.

What happens when multiple zone configurations have different defrouter
definitions for the same interface or the same subnet (given the
complexity should multiple subnets be configured on a single interface)?