On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 10:20:43AM -0500, Dr. Hung-Sheng Tsao (LaoTsao) wrote:
> anyone know when the brandz for s10 will be out?
> e.g. running s10 with opensolaris zone?

No target has been set for this.  We cannot reasonably manage such a
project until s10 begins taking less change.  The current understanding is
the need for such a feature will co-incide with the release of an
enterprise version of opensolaris, or an early update (6 months?) to an
enterprise opensolaris-based release.

-Steve L.