On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Amol Chiplunkar

> I would also look at zoneadm -z <zone> move <new-path>
> e.g. zoneadm -z <zone> /large-filesystempath/<zonepath>
> Unless you are particular about '/zones' path, you don't even have to
> remount it as /zones

This is a unique problem.  Turns out we're not the only one.  We had
to move the zonepath somewhere else, but the "somewhere else" needs to
have the same mountpoint.  It's the underlying devices that we want to
change.  Obviously, zoneadm move will move /oldzonepath to
/newzonepath but how will I remount to /oldzonepath, I can't change
zonepath with zonecfg.  Eventually I had to manually edit the stuff in
/etc/zones, not that I advocate anyone to do this, but it worked for