Hi,

I'm trying to create a zone from a base zone using the zoneadm clone
feature (This is on b103). However, zoneadm seems to be using copy
instead of cloning via zfs snapshot. Why would it do that?

----------
# zonecfg -z base_zone info
zonename: base_zone
zonepath: /zones/base_zone
brand: native
autoboot: false
bootargs:
pool:
limitpriv:
scheduling-class:
ip-type: shared
net:
        address: 172.24.101.56
        physical: bge0
        defrouter not specified
attr:
        name: suite
        type: string
        value: hardy-unstable
#zoneadm -z fiji clone base_zone
Copying /zones/base_zone...zoneadm: zone 'fiji': 'copy' failed with
exit code 64.

The copy failed.
More information can be found in /var/log/zoneAAAsIaaVn

#cat /var/log/zoneAAAsIaaVn
/usr/bin/cpio: invalid option -- P
Try `cpio --help' or `cpio --usage' for more information.

When I manually try to pass a zfs snapshot..
#zoneadm -z fiji clone -s syspool/zones/[EMAIL PROTECTED] base_zone
snapshot syspool/zones/[EMAIL PROTECTED] was not taken
        by a 'zoneadm clone' command.  It can not be used to clone zones.