svc:/application/x11/xvnc-inetd:default
    This starts an Xvnc server when connected to by a vncviewer.  It does an
xdmcp query, so when the vncviewer connects, it gets a gdm login.  gdm must be
configured to enable xdmcp.

When the vncviewer disconnects, the Xvnc goes away.

I'm guessing this is not what you want.  I think you want a persistent Xvnc
server, running in the zone as a particular user, that the application server
can always pop something up on.  To access
this server, you would use a vncviewer from somewhere.  Is this correct?

Are there any security constraints?

Perhaps try [EMAIL PROTECTED]