webmin ships in Solaris and has a Zones module. See www.webmin.com

Gary

Michael Barrett wrote:
Currently Sun Management Center 4.0's Container Manager module is what Sun has in terms of a web UI interface for zones. I believe there are webadmin plugins out in the outsource land as well. SunMC allows you to discover, build, destroy, allocate resources, trend utilization, move, migration over HTTP, etc.

Anyone can download and use SunMC 4.0 for free in production or elsewhere for as long as they want. Should you require support or assistance from Sun we asked they you purchase a support license and right to use license at that time.

http://www.sun.com/software/products/sunmanagementcenter/get.html

Sun will re-instrument these features and add more in xVM Ops Center 2.x during the first half of 2009.

Thanks,
Mike

Challa, Narsimha Reddy (STSD-HYD) wrote:
Hi,

     Could anybody please let me know whether there are any solaris native
tools or web interface available to manage solaris containers?

Regards,
-Narsimha

<http://www.sun.com/solaris>      * Gary Combs *
Technical Marketing

*Sun Microsystems, Inc.*
3295 NW 211th Terrace
Hillsboro, OR 97124 US
Phone x32604/+1 503 715 3517
Cell 1-503-887-7519
Fax 503-715-3517
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The box said 'Windows 2000 Server or better', so I installed Solaris"

<http://www.sun.com/solaris>