In order to allow loopback connections between shared-stack zones
which have their local IP addresses on different interfaces, you will
probably need to set the ip_restrict_interzone_loopback
parameter:

ndd -set /dev/ip ip_restrict_interzone_loopback 0

It defaults to 1 in Opensolaris. We only do loopback routing
by default if the addresses are on the same interface (as this
would confuse most L2 devices).

Rgds,

Jon

Jeff Victor wrote:
> Hi Elkhaoul,
>
> Unless you have used a non-default configuration, zones can
> communicate with each other and with the global zone using IP
> addresses even if the network cable has been removed.
>
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:27 AM, elkhaoul elkhaoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have multiple Zones within the same server, I ll disconnect the cable.
>>
>> Is The Network communication between zones (+server) still working ?
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> Rgds

        Jon Anderson

        Solaris Revenue Product Engineering