Nicolas Dorfsman writes:
> Enterprise version of OpenSolaris ?
> Could anybody explain what does it mean ?

It doesn't exist yet, so it's unlikely that a complete answer is
available ... at least until something's announced by Sun.

My guess would be at least an OpenSolaris distribution including the
currently-missing enterprise features (likely something akin to
jumpstart, flash archives, and SPARC) and an offer of contract-based
support.  Perhaps also more repositories.  That's just my guess,

Other than the eventual introduction of new features (the ones now
missing in Indiana), I don't think it's something that would need to
be discussed here, any more than any other entity offering to provide
commercial support on existing open source code.

(If what you might be expecting here is someone to take the code
"private" somehow, then I very much doubt that.)