Hello,

Sorry if I am missing something obvious but is there a good way either via the Zone or Global Zone's SNMP to get the current bandwidth usage for a specific Zone or a command someone can think of that would give me this information? Currently it appears as though netstat -i in a zone is giving the same results as in the global?

thank you,
--
Jon Ringuette
SCHARP/FHCRC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be
confidential and privileged. If you are not intended to receive this
message, please notify the sender and destroy the message. Thank you.