Cross-posted, pardon me for duplicates.

I'm building a system starting with SUNWCrnet, it needs zones and TX.
Using the fine Solaris Package Companion tool, I'm down to the
following:

[C] SUNWCzone    XXXXXX                Solaris Zones
  [P] SUNWzoner  PASSED                Solaris Zones (Root)
  [P] SUNWzoneu  XXXXXX                Solaris Zones (Usr)
   x [P] SUNWadmfr            System & Network Administration
Framework Configuration
   x [P] SUNWadmfw            System & Network Administration Framework
   x [P] SUNWctpls            Portable layout services for Complex
Text Layout support
   x [P] SUNWdtcor            Solaris Desktop /usr/dt filesystem anchor
   x [P] SUNWj5rt             JDK 5.0 Runtime Env. (1.5.0_14)
   x [P] SUNWmfrun            Motif RunTime Kit
   x [P] SUNWpool             Resource Pools
   x [P] SUNWpoolr            Resource Pools (Root)
   x [P] SUNWxwdv             X Windows System Window Drivers
   x [P] SUNWxwfnt            X Window System platform required fonts
   x [P] SUNWxwice            X Window System Inter-Client Exchange
(ICE) Components
   x [P] SUNWxwplr            X Window System platform software configuration
   x [P] SUNWxwplt            X Window System platform software
   x [P] SUNWxwrtl            X Window System & Graphics Runtime
Library Links in /usr
/lib

[C] SUNWCts      XXXXXX                Solaris Trusted Extensions
  [P] SUNWtsg    XXXXXX                Trusted Extensions global
  [P] SUNWtsu    XXXXXX                Trusted Extensions, (Usr)
  [P] SUNWtsr    XXXXXX                Trusted Extensions, (Root)
   x [P] SUNWctpls            Portable layout services for Complex
Text Layout support
   x [P] SUNWdtbas            CDE application basic runtime environment
   x [P] SUNWdtcor            Solaris Desktop /usr/dt filesystem anchor
   x [P] SUNWmfrun            Motif RunTime Kit
   x [P] SUNWxwcft            X Window System common (not required) fonts
   x [P] SUNWxwdv             X Windows System Window Drivers
   x [P] SUNWxwfnt            X Window System platform required fonts
   x [P] SUNWxwice            X Window System Inter-Client Exchange
(ICE) Components
   x [P] SUNWxwopt            X Window System Optional Clients
   x [P] SUNWxwplr            X Window System platform software configuration
   x [P] SUNWxwplt            X Window System platform software
   x [P] SUNWxwrtl            X Window System & Graphics Runtime
Library Links in /usr
/lib

The x indicates missing packages not in SUNWCrnet.

I wonder if the X Window, Motif, CDE and Text Layout is *really*
necessary.  I don't have a problem adding pools and the two admin
packages.  Other boxes built without these packages have worked fine
so far.  However, eventually they will need support, and I don't want
to be in that place where I have to explain why a headless box that
runs no graphics needs X, and un-supportability.

Thanks!

CT