I used the following package list in a jumpstart profile when building
a cluster in the lab recently. There is still quite a bit of cruft
that could be trimmed out of this list - I forced to add quite a few
packages to resolve dependencies for the "required for our standard
build" junk (mostly the GNU and Freeware stuff). It doesn't have the
trusted extensions stuff though.

Even though the Sun Cluster documentation specifies that you must use
SUNWCuser as a minimum, I built it off SUNWCrnet with zero issues -
all package dependencies were resolved and 'sccheck' came back clean
(it only complained about my use of RFC1918 addresses for the public
network).

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Current metaclusters are
# SUNWCXall - Entire Distribution plus OEM support
# SUNWCall  - Entire Distribution
# SUNWCprog - Developer System Support
# SUNWCuser - End User System Support
# SUNWCreq  - Core System Support
# SUNWCrnet - Reduced Networking Core System Support
# SUNWCmreq - Minimal Core System Support
cluster         SUNWCrnet

# Add the following clusters and packages for the standard build
cluster   SUNWCacc           add  # Process Accounting, used by
enable-process-accounting.fin
cluster   SUNWCdtrace        add  # DTrace
cluster   SUNWCfwcmp         add  # Freeware Compression Utilities
cluster   SUNWCfwshl         add  # Freeware Shells
cluster   SUNWCfwutil        add  # Freeware Other Utilities
cluster   SUNWCgcc           add  # GNU binutils, C compiler, m4 and make
cluster   SUNWCkrb5          add  # Kerberos Version 5 Support (kernel)
cluster   SUNWClibusb        add  # Sun wrapper library for libusb;
user level usb ugen library
cluster   SUNWClu            add  # Live Upgrade Software
cluster   SUNWCnfsc          add  # Network File System client support
(NFS client)
cluster   SUNWCnfss          add  # Network File System server support
(NFS server)
cluster   SUNWCntp           add  # Network Time Protocol
cluster   SUNWCnsvc          add  # Remote network services and commands
cluster   SUNWCopenssl       add  # OpenSSL
cluster   SUNWCpd            add  # PCI Drivers
cluster   SUNWCperl          add  # Perl 5 (5.6.1 and 5.8.4)
cluster   SUNWCpicl          add  # PICL Framework, libraries and plugin modules
cluster   SUNWCpool          add  # Resource Pools
cluster   SUNWCptoo          add  # Programming tools and libraries
cluster   SUNWCservicetags   add  # Service Tags
cluster   SUNWCsndm          add  # Sendmail
cluster   SUNWCssh           add  # Secure Shell
cluster   SUNWCtlsu          add  # Network Security Services Tools
cluster   SUNWCusb           add  # Universal Serial Bus software
cluster   SUNWCwget          add  # GNU wget
cluster   SUNWCzone          add  # Solaris Zones
cluster   SUNWCged           add  # Sun Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Software
cluster   SUNWChmd           add  # SunFastEthernet/FastWideSCSI-2
Adapter Drivers
cluster   SUNWCifp           add  # Sun FC-AL Driver Software for
QLogic Fibre Channel Family
cluster   SUNWClux           add  # Sun Enterprise Network Array
Drivers & Utilities
cluster   SUNWCqfe           add  # Sun Quad FasterEthernet PCI/SBus
Adapter Software
cluster   SUNWCqus           add  # QLogic Ultra3 SCSI
package   SUNWbart           add  # Basic Auditing and Reporting Tool
(BART), used by enable-bart.fin
package   SUNWgss            add  # Kerberos 5 GSS API authentication
library is required for Secure Shell
package   SUNWgssc           add  # Kerberos 5 GSS API authentication
library is required for Secure Shell
package   SUNWgssk           add  # kernel GSSAPI V2
package   SUNWbip            add  # Basic IP commands (usr), needed
for /usr/sbin/ping
package   SUNWxcu4           add  # XCU4 Utilities, needed for /usr/xpg4/bin/id
package   SUNWarc            add  # Lint Libraries (usr)
package   SUNWhea            add  # SunOS Header Files
package   SUNWman            add  # On-Line Manual Pages
package   SUNWdoc            add  # Documentation Tools
package   SUNWgcmn           add  # gcmn - Common GNU package
package   SUNWadmfr          add  # System & Network Administration
Framework Configuration
package   SUNWadmfw          add  # System & Network Administration Framework
package   SUNWrsgk           add  # kernel RPCSEC_GSS
package   SUNWbind           add  # BIND DNS Name server and tools,
needed for nslookup
package   SUNWbindr          add  # BIND DNS Name manifest, needed for SUNWbind

# Add the following clusters and packages for Minimal X Support
cluster   SUNWCxwrte         add  # X Window System Runtime Environment
cluster   SUNWCfs            add  # Font Server Cluster
cluster   SUNWCtltk          add  # ToolTalk End User
cluster   SUNWCdtrun         add  # CDE Runtime Software
cluster   SUNWCfontlibs      add  # Font Libraries
cluster   SUNWCxorglibs      add  # Xorg X libraries
cluster   SUNWCjv            add  # JavaVM
cluster   SUNWCsc            add  # Solaris Smart Card Framework
cluster   SUNWCscp           add  # Source compatibility support
cluster   SUNWCxwdev         add  # X Window System Development Software
package   SUNWpapi           add  # Free Standards Group Open Printing API
package   SUNWpcu            add  # Solaris Print - Client, (usr)
package   SUNWpcr            add  # Solaris Print - Client, (root)
package   SUNWeurf           add  # Global fonts
package   SUNWi15rf          add  # X11 ISO8859-15 required fonts
package   SUNWdtcor          add  # Solaris Desktop /usr/dt filesystem anchor
package   SUNWmfrun          add  # Motif RunTime Kit
package   SUNWctpls          add  # Portable layout services for
Complex Text Layout support
package   SUNWicu            add  # International Components for
Unicode User Files
package   SUNWbcp            add  # SunOS 4.x Binary Compatibility
package   SUNWtoo            add  # Programming Tools
package   SUNWxwman          add  # X Window System online user man pages
package   SUNWgnome-base-libs-root  add  # GNOME base GUI libraries -
platform dependent files, / filesystem

Btw, I see you are using the "tree view" for SPC. How do you like it?

fpsm