Assuming that the zonepath for your zone
is /zones/web, then the problem is that it
looks like the dataset was not umounted when
you shut down the zone.

Christine Tran wrote:
>> What is the output of 'mount -p' and 'zfs list' on this
>> system?
>
> r...@ender:/# mount -p
> rpool/ROOT/opensolaris - / zfs - no
> /devices - /devices devfs - no
> /dev - /dev dev - no
> ctfs - /system/contract ctfs - no
> proc - /proc proc - no
> mnttab - /etc/mnttab mntfs - no
> swap - /etc/svc/volatile tmpfs - no xattr
> objfs - /system/object objfs - no
> sharefs - /etc/dfs/sharetab sharefs - no
> /usr/lib/libc/libc_hwcap1.so.1 - /lib/libc.so.1 lofs - no
> fd - /dev/fd fd - no rw
> swap - /tmp tmpfs - no xattr
> swap - /var/run tmpfs - no xattr
> rpool/export - /export zfs - no rw,devices,setuid,nonbmand,exec,xattr,atime
> rpool/export/home - /export/home zfs - no
> rw,devices,setuid,nonbmand,exec,xattr,atime
> rpool/export/home/ctran - /export/home/ctran zfs - no
> rw,devices,setuid,nonbmand,exec,xattr,atime
> rpool - /rpool zfs - no rw,devices,setuid,nonbmand,exec,xattr,atime
> rpool/zones/web/ROOT/zbe - /zones/web/root zfs - no

This should not be mounted if the zone is halted.

> rw,devices,setuid,nonbmand,exec,xattr,atime
> rpool/zones - /zones zfs - no rw,devices,setuid,nonbmand,exec,xattr,atime
> rpool/zones/web - /zones/web zfs - no
> rw,devices,setuid,nonbmand,exec,xattr,atime
>
> r...@ender:/# zfs list
> NAME                       USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
> rpool                     4.78G  29.7G    72K  /rpool
> rpool/ROOT                4.10G  29.7G    18K  legacy
> rpool/ROOT/opensolaris    4.10G  29.7G  4.03G  /
> rpool/dump                 256M  29.7G   256M  -
> rpool/export              31.0M  29.7G    19K  /export
> rpool/export/home         31.0M  29.7G    19K  /export/home
> rpool/export/home/ctran   31.0M  29.7G  31.0M  /export/home/ctran
> rpool/zones                407M  29.7G    20K  /zones
> rpool/zones/web            407M  29.7G    21K  /zones/web
> rpool/zones/web/ROOT       407M  29.7G    18K  legacy
> rpool/zones/web/ROOT/zbe   407M  29.7G   407M  legacy

It would be nice to try to understand more about
what you did so we could try to figure out why
the dataset was left mounted when you halted the zone.
If there is anything unusual you can recall, please
let me know.

In the meantime, to get your zone working again, you
should be able to manually unmount the dataset:

# umount /zones/web/root

Jerry