Jerry and Mike,

I have requested the log data as well as verification the -F option was
not used.  I also asked for showrev -p output from the NGZ.

I will update when available.   The log data looks to be in the
/var/sadm/system/logs directory of the NGZ and the file is called

On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 08:25, Jerry Jelinek wrote:
> Geoff Shipman wrote:
> > Jerry,
> >
> > Thanks for the update on the /etc/release file.  The customer is
> more
> > concerned regarding the kernel patch info not listed in the NGZ.
> >
> >>From uname output in the NGZ we can see the kernel matches the
> global
> > value.  Its the lack of showrev -p data for that kernel revision
> that
> > customer is concerned with.
> Can you send me the log from the zone update.
> Thanks,
> Jerry
Geoff Shipman - (303) 272-9955
Systems Technology Service Center - Operating System
Solaris and Network Technology Domain
Americas Systems Technology Service Center