Thanks James!

> With an "exclusive" stack instance, the non-global zone is able to
> control most of the IP configuration aspects of the interface,
> including using DHCP to configure the address.  (It's unable to supply
> its own kernel modules, though, because there's still only one kernel
> image on the system.)
This is helpful.

>> Will creating zones in a Virtual Box image qualify as that ?
> No.
Ok, so that rules out "exclusive stack instance" in my case then.

It probably does not matter since I just want to create couple of zones
and install GlassFish in both the zones to demonstrate clustering
capabilities of GF. Do you think it matters ?

Application Platform, Sun Microsystems, Inc.