We are in the process of deploying applications into zones and I've been
looking at how to monitor what each zone is up to regarding resource usage.
I downloaded the zonestat.pl script to play around with and out of the box
it didn't actually give me any zone specific information.

After poking around the code it turns out it won't break out any zone level
details unless resource pooling is enabled. We are deploying  our zones
without resource restrictions.

I hacked the script to get around this problem for now but is this a feature
we can get added to the baseline?  Jeff, how are  changes handled to this
script since you appear to the owner?