>        raw not specified
>        type: lofs
> fs:
>        dir: /netapp/syslog
>        special: /syslog-local/netapp/syslog
>        raw not specified
>        type: lofs

> [Connected to zone 'syslog' pts/2]
> bash-3.00# cat /etc/vfstab | grep netapp
> 192.168.0.25:/volB/netapp/syslog - /netapp/syslog nfs - no hard,intr,bg,xattr
> 192.168.0.25:/volA/netapp/tacacs - /netapp/tacacs nfs - no hard,intr,bg,xattr

You LOFS-mount the directory *and* you NFS-mount it inside the zone?
How about one or the other?  Why not just NFS mount the directory from
syslog and that's that?  In fact, my memory is fuzzy but I don't think
you can LOFS an NFS-mount done by the global zone.  There's a
credential problem, the NFS client is really one client (the global
zone) but access to the mount looks different when it's done from the
global zone or the non-global zone.  There's a bug on record for this,
I think.

CT