Your config is basically what you want.  The zone will be able to reserve
up to 6gb of memory, 4 of which may reside in physical memory.  The 4gb of
ram is not reserved for the zone, so the zone could get less RAM due to
global memory pressure, and use more than 2gb of disk swap.  For instance,
the zone could get 3 gb of ram and 3gb of disk swap (for a total of 6gb of
virtual memory).

-Steve L.