Hi Gurus

I need to setup zones as shown below.
Zone1: 10.10.10.X with default router
Zone2: 10.10.20.X with default router
And Global zone 10.10.30.X with default router

Is this achievable. As shown above, I need the zones to have a separate
default router than  the default router for the global zone.

I don't have the luxury of using dedicated ports to achieve this.
Any suggestions/workarounds are greatly appreciated.

Platform: Solaris 10 Update 6

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient and may be subject to
copyright. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the email and its attachments from your system. You must
not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail and any attachments is not an
opinion of RailCorp unless stated or apparent from its content. RailCorp is not
responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or any attachments.
RailCorp will not incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly as a
result of the recipient accessing any of the attached files that may contain a