Le 25 févr. 09 à 23:12, Timothy Kennedy a écrit :

Rich Teer wrote:

I have a situation where I need to consolidate a few servers running
Solaris 9 and 8.  If the application doesn't run natively on Solaris
10 or Nevada, I was thinking of using Solars 9 or 8 branded zones.
My intent would be for the global zone to use ZFS boot/root; would I
be correct in thinking that this will be OK for the branded zones?

That's correct.  I have some solaris 8 zones running under cluster
control, where zonepath is zfs, and they're doing just fine.
Nothing special had to be done.

        Which ACL model is then used ?