Once a defrouter is set, there doesn't appear to be a way to unset it. I have added another (public) IP address to this zone, and with that public IP its own defroute. I want to keep this private one, but remove the defrouter attribute. There is no "unset" and you can't set it to "" .. I can obviously remove it and re-add it, but shouldn't there be an unset?

zonecfg:blah-amer:net> info
   physical: aggr634001
zonecfg:srdb-amer:net> help
The 'net' resource scope is used to configure a network interface.
Valid commands:
   set address=<IP-address>
   set physical=<interface>
See ifconfig(1M) for details of the <interface> string.
   set defrouter=<IP-address>
set address and set defrouter are valid if the ip-type property is set to shared, otherwise they must not be set.
And from any resource scope, you can:
   end    (to conclude this operation)
   cancel    (to cancel this operation)
   exit    (to exit the zonecfg utility)