OK, my bad, I referenced the "help" information, and it didn't give me a remove option at that point.

I used remove to axe the entire "net" device, but didn't try the undocumented remove attribute while inside the net device.

~tommy

Konstantin Gremliza wrote:

exactly:

zonecfg -z donald
zonecfg:donald> info
zonename: donald
zonepath: /zones/donald
brand: native
autoboot: false
bootargs:
pool:
limitpriv:
scheduling-class:
ip-type: shared
net:
       address: 10.2.140.150/16
       physical: e1000g0
       defrouter: 10.2.0.1
net:
...:
zonecfg:donald> select net address=10.2.140.150/16
zonecfg:donald:net> remove defrouter 10.2.0.1
zonecfg:donald:net> info
net:
       address: 10.2.140.150/16
       physical: e1000g0
       defrouter not specified
zonecfg:donald:net> end
zonecfg:donald> exit

Konstantin

Hugh McIntyre wrote:
Tommy McNeely wrote:
Once a defrouter is set, there doesn't appear to be a way to unset it. I have added another (public) IP address to this zone, and with that public IP its own defroute. I want to keep this private one, but remove the defrouter attribute. There is no "unset" and you can't set it to "" .. I can obviously remove it and re-add it, but shouldn't there be an unset?

zonecfg:blah-amer:net> info
net:
   address: 172.168.134.151
   physical: aggr634001
   defrouter: 172.168.134.1

"remove" is the unset command, I think.  Try:
     remove defrouter 172.168.134.1

Hugh.